Monday, November 29, 2010

Authentic Love

" I accept you as you are"
" I believe that you are valuable"
" I care when you hurt"
" I desire only what is best for you"
" I erase all offenses"

Could anyone resist being loved like this. Wouldn't you eventually be drawn to a love like this when you realized that it was real and authentic?

This real, authentic love is not shallow, It has what it takes to stay the course instead of looking for a way out. Running the other direction is simply not an option. It always opts for working through a situation, It doesn't bail out in the midst of a storm, it is tenuous and resilient.  This kind of love stands firm.

This is exactly the way the God loves me !!!  It is the way that He loves you.  Isn't that incredibly amazing ?
How can I resist it?  I can't, I succumb, I embrace it and because of it, I choose to love that same way.
I, of course, fail at times because I am flawed by sin but this will be my goal.
Remember today my friends that you are loved and because of that you are free to love in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment