Saturday, May 18, 2013

It's been too long

So it has been over 2 years since I last wrote here at "Messy friends". Those 2 years have seen new jobs, new relationships, new grand babies and the normal stress that comes with living.  I don't see my messy friends as often as I would like but I cherish the times that I do.
So I got up this morning thinking that I'm tired.  Plain and simple.  My life is busy and happy and full and sometimes it makes me tired!   However, in the busyness that is my life I neglect just slowing down and,  dare I say it.....taking the time to do nothing.  God was thinking of me when he said. "Be still".
So here I sit on this Saturday morning in my chair with the windows open, a blanket, the cat and my iPad on my lap, writing.  It has been too long since I have done this simple thing that I so enjoy doing.   I really have nothing profound to say this morning except.  Slow down my friend and enjoy the moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment