Saturday, July 17, 2010

One of a Kind

Hello Messy friends,
I want to remind you today that you are One-of-a-kind, Wonderful!
You started in the heart of God, were shaped by his hand and then given to the world as a precious gift.  As His daughter you are a bearer of His image. That means that there is a part of who God is, expressed through who you are!  That my friend is absolutely beautiful. It is a beauty that runs deep and can't be touched by time, and it is how God sees You.
I love that God sees the best in me.  I love that He knows my heart and understands it.  I love that He sees the beauty that lies within me and see all my potential, even when I do not.
Lord, help us today to be all that you created us to be.

I would love to hear from you and to pray for you so leave a comment.
Love you all !

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so refreshing, so real, so hopeful! Keep on writing, because I know you live what you write and that makes it extra-readable! ;)

    ReplyDelete